• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Should I buy a Diansheng?

dieguito

Hello everybody!
All I have heard about Diansheng cubes are good things.
I was just wondering, should I buy a Diansheng from Cube4You?
I'm pretty new to cubes, I know the Fridrich method but i'm not fast at solving the cube...
I pretty much need a cube, that's fun to solve. I mean I want to get fun out of it rather than get annoyed when solving it, and... If it's a good cube for barely speed solving then, COOL!
Another thing is please, could you tell me, an estimated prize of how much would it cost me to ship this cube to Argentina? Just an estimated prize, I'm not asking for the actual prize.
So, to sum up, would you recommend me getting this cube?
Could you please tell me around how much would it cost me to ship the Diansheng to Argentina?
Thanks and regards!

CubeLTD

Premium Member
Getting a Diangsheng is a waste of money. I would know. If your on a cheap budget get a Ghost hand I for the same price, but I suggest you get a AV/Guhong.

E

endofdaworld

I have a Diansheng, and I don't like it, if you get the painted one, the red and orange is very hard to distinguish and the lock up is annoying. Get a GuHong or LingYun their much better cubes.

dieguito

Thanks for replying you guys.
I just can't pay for shipping and Hayan's webpage has free shipping all over the world.
Could you please go to http://www.cubehaiyan.com/ and tell me, from all of those cubes, which one should I get?