• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Shengshou Wind 5x5!?!?!

Ryan Chu

WCA
2014CHUR02
We all used to love the original SS 5x5, right? Then, it was taken over by the Moyus and Yuxins. But now, we all might be using a shengshou brand 5x5, because they recently released a 5x5 based on the Shengshou Wind 3x3 and it even has florian holes in it, so we dont have to mod it.

Link to the cube: http://thecubicle.us/shengshou-wind-p-5464.html

TheChaiCuber

WCA
2016CHAI03
Never used a SS wind before, only got into cubing last June :/. I don't really like the hard-plastic feel crunchy turning that the 4x4 had and I heard all their bigger cubes retain that feel. The Shengshou mini 7x7 I think has softer plastic, and if the wind 5x5's plastic was slightly softer while retaining that crunchy feel I would consider it. Thank god for the florian holes though.