• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Shengshou Square-1

Lid

WCA
2008LIDS01
Doesn't look like anything special looking at the only image. Just a "standard" Sq-1.

But who knows, plus FanXin & QiYi Sq1's are coming soon also.

WCA
2015GAGU01
I was very excited until I seen the images, doesn't look like it will be interesting at all. I really wish the other new sq-1's would come out faster, but only if they're really good.
Yeah but for $5 it's an awesome price for people just wanting to try out SQ-1. Expectations aren't really huge for SS anyway (although I do know that there are multiple SQ-1s coming out in the near future.)

I can't seem to find any images for it other than the picture of the cube. If anyone has a link to mechanism pictures, that would be great. I'm hoping it's not the standard mechanism, since that doesn't really add a whole lot to the puzzle in terms of improvement. If it's anything like the "dream square-1" mechanism, I''ll be looking forward to it. In the mean time, I'll wait and see what others have to say before buying.

WCA
2015LEWZ01
From the cubicle.us

"Coming soon... ShengShou Square-1 and even more new products and stickers!"

They also hinted that there would be a sale this weekend on facebook (on the post about their premium service). Really excited for this weekend. :)

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
channel/UCX5xp55Ms06qsUOckyrJSQA
Is that website legit? Never used it.
The lack of paypal makes me suspicious.
You must be new here :p

It's so they can sell big cubes. The cubicle is about as trustworthy and reliable as they come. There prices are a bit higher but shipping to the US is really good (I realize that you are not from the US. More of a general review) If anything goes wrong they will figure out what and fix it. They are a great store.