• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Ordway Persyn

WCA
2016PERS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey. I have a SS 6x6 and have replaced the screws to Dayan. However they stick out and prevent the innermost layers from turning. I have gone to five different hardware stores and could not find any ones similar to the stock screws. I don't want to use stock screws because they strip easily. Can someone help me!

yoshinator

WCA
2011HUTN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey. I have a SS 6x6 and have replaced the screws to Dayan. However they stick out and prevent the innermost layers from turning. I have gone to five different hardware stores and could not find any ones similar to the stock screws. I don't want to use stock screws because they strip easily. Can someone help me!

I had this problem, in my experience you pretty much just have to use the stock screws.

Sorry man :(