• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling Various Puzzles (2x2s/3x3s/4x4s/SS 5x5/Gear Cube/Minxs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinSong

How much for the ghosthand 2x2,Shengen fII,Ghosthand II 3x3 and the type cIII shipping to california?

iEnjoyCubing

WCA
2011VALL01
how much is the shipping to singapore? it's kind of far and im interested in shengen FII...could u help me add up and give me a total sum?

At the moment, I'm not shipping internationally, sorry :(

How much for the ghosthand 2x2,Shengen fII,Ghosthand II 3x3 and the type cIII shipping to california?

A zip code would give me an exact value, however, I can approximate (by saying I'll ship to LA, despite the fact that you might not live there). It would be about $10.

Shipping to colorado for the Lunhui?

Once again, a zip code would give me an exact value, but here's the cost to Denver: $7.

JustinSong

I can only pay 20 at most with shipping for the shengen fII,type CIII and the GH 2x2

CUBER888

WCA
2009LARK01
Your shipping prices seem a little high. When you go to the post office it doesn't cost that much to ship the things your shipping.

iEnjoyCubing

WCA
2011VALL01
Your shipping prices seem a little high. When you go to the post office it doesn't cost that much to ship the things your shipping.

I'm using the calculator on their website. Unless the prices are different from in the office and online, then the calculated values should be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.