• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling V-Cube 7 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubixwiz031

WCA
2011ROTH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello. I am fairly new to the forum, and I am selling white V-Cube 7 parts. Just go to this link to find out the names of the pieces. http://puzzleaddictions.com/puzzles/twisty/replace_files/payloom-1-thumbnail_1.png
I will be able to send the piece to you with a sticker if you would like AND if that sticker is available. I do have limited supplies. I ship FOR FREE to the whole world. I require that you send me cash in an envelope. If you know of anyone with a broken V Cube 7, send this to them. I am also selling parts for just about every cube, so if you want a part, PM me and I will probably be able to sell it to you CHEAP!

Core: $20 (Only 1 in stock left!)
First Inner edge: $5
First Inner Corner: $25
Second inner edge: $15
Second inner corner: $8
Right Oblique: $13
Left Oblique: $13
Corner: $20
Second wing edge: $10
First wing edge: $8
Main Edge: $17

cubernya

Premium Member
Just a couple things:
I highly doubt that somebody will send you cash in an envelope.
Your prices are way too high. I mean seriously, who is going to pay $25 for a single piece that they could get for free with an order at puzzleaddictions?
What is the color of the plastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.