• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling/Trading Second-Hand Cubes

SolveThatCube

WCA
2014ADCO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey Cubers,

I have some WCA puzzles I would like to sell/trade.

• I can bring them to Thailand Championship 2014 for those of you who are going (to sell/trade) if you're interested.
  • I will also sell them overseas but you will have to pay for shipping.
*All prices are negotiable.*

Please let me know if you're interested and I will list them all here. (I'm not going to spend a lot of time typing them up here and then have no one interested.)

Thanks,
SolveThatCube

SpeedCuber71

WCA
2014BHAT09
YouTube
Visit Channel
how will this trade take place?and what are you you willing to give me for a maru cx3 lubed tensioned or a dayan 2x2 which is hardly used kept in box since day one brand new stickers also.just lubed and tensioned well.(i hate the dayan 2x2 my preference)

SolveThatCube

WCA
2014ADCO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey Guys, I'm REALLY REALLY sorry. Making this thread has made me realise that I want to keep all my cubes... even my fanhshi which I never use and I hate.

SOOOOO sorry, I hope you understand,
SolveThatCube

P.S. Mods can delete this thread.