• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling old inventory for cheap! Up to 70% off!

KenBrace

Hi everyone. I've got a bunch of puzzles left over from my Puzzle Supply inventory that I need to sell. Here is a list of some puzzles I have...

• QiYi Thunderclap
  • QiYi Thunderclap V2
  • QiYi 4x4
  • QiYi Pyraminx
  • MoYu WeiLong
  • MoYu WeiLong GTS
  • MoYu AoLong
  • MoYu HuanYing
  • MoYu AoLong
  • MoYu AoLong GT
  • MoYu HuaLong
  • MoYu HuanYing
  • MoYu 4x4
  • MoYu 5x5
  • MoYu 6x6
  • MoYu 7x7
  • MoYu 7x7 GT
  • X-Man Tornado
  • DaYan 2x2
  • Mirror Blocks
  • Fangshi GuangYing
  • MoYu MeiYing
  • Guo Guan YueXiao
  • ShengShou Megaminx
  • ShengShou 6x6
  • DaYan Zhanchi
  • DaYan Guhong
  • DaYan Megaminx
  • Gans 356
  • Gans 357
  • Yuxin 4x4
  • Yuxin 5x5
  • Speedstacks Timer
  • Yuxin Timer
  • Tons and tons of stickers!
  • & more...

I have a lot of inventory with different colors of each item so if something you want is not listed here then let me know and I'll check to see if I have it.

My prices will be based off a percentage of current TheCubicle.us pricing. The rate will be based on how many puzzles are purchased. Here is how I'll do it...

• 1 - 5 items = 60% of TheCubicle.us
  • 6 - 10 items = 50%
  • 11 - 15 items = 40%
  • 16+ items = 30%

So if you purchase 12 items for example, will only pay 40% of what you would at TheCubicle.us.

The shipping method is up to you. First Class is 2-5 days and usually costs a few dollars, while Priority Mail is 1-3 days and can cost $4+ depending on the weight. I will let you know the cost of shipping based on your own custom order. I can ship overseas as well but the shipping will cost more. It depends on the weight and destination but usually overseas shipping costs are around $10 or so.

All orders placed before 12PM EST will be shipped the same day. Orders after 12 will be shipped the following day.

Just leave a comment if you're interested or have questions.

Last edited:

KenBrace

Is the AoLong a V1, and is the DaYan 2x2 old plastic?

I believe the AoLongs are V1 but I'm not 100% sure. If I'm not mistaken the V2 had Felix on the box but the ones I have do not. They have an Asian model holding the cube instead of Felix.

The 2x2s were purchased over a year ago (last spring) so these puzzles will contain whichever version of plastic was in use at the time. If they switched to new plastic before 2016 then these puzzles will most likely not contain old plastic.

Do you have any Dayan 3x3s available?
I am also interested in the Moyu Aolong if it is a v1.

Yes, I have the Zhanchi and Guhong available. I believe that the AoLongs are V1 but I'm not entirely sure. This is what the boxes look like...

Attachments

• 21124804_1819242328089944_347719442_o.jpg
    21124804_1819242328089944_347719442_o.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 21104232_1819242254756618_235782027_o.jpg
    21104232_1819242254756618_235782027_o.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 9

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I believe the AoLongs are V1 but I'm not 100% sure. If I'm not mistaken the V2 had Felix on the box but the ones I have do not. They have an Asian model holding the cube instead of Felix.

The 2x2s were purchased over a year ago (last spring) so these puzzles will contain whichever version of plastic was in use at the time. If they switched to new plastic before 2016 then these puzzles will most likely not contain old plastic.

I think you're right about Feliks being on the V2 box, but I'm not sure if he was also on the V1 box. If it's not too much trouble, you can check by looking at one of the corner pieces. Here's a comparison of the two:

upload_2017-8-25_15-22-21.png

And yeah, the DaYan 2x2s are probably new plastic if they're that recent. Thanks for the info! :)

KenBrace

BTW I have a ton of cube stands so I'll be throwing in one of those with each order just for kicks.

KenBrace

I think you're right about Feliks being on the V2 box, but I'm not sure if he was also on the V1 box. If it's not too much trouble, you can check by looking at one of the corner pieces. Here's a comparison of the two:

And yeah, the DaYan 2x2s are probably new plastic if they're that recent. Thanks for the info! :)

I just checked and the AoLong corner pieces are V2.

KenBrace

What version is the speedstacks timer?

The part number is 03012. Here is an image of it...

stackmat_pro_timer2.jpg

allanboss131

can I ask what cube store you used to have? sorry I just don't recognize the name :p.
also do you have white or stickerless of any cubes?

KenBrace

can I ask what cube store you used to have? sorry I just don't recognize the name :p.
also do you have white or stickerless of any cubes?

I ran PuzzleSupply.net. The shop was only open for like 8 months I think.

Yes, most puzzles have at least black, white, and stickerless colors. Which one are you looking for?

allanboss131

I ran PuzzleSupply.net. The shop was only open for like 8 months I think.

Yes, most puzzles have at least black, white, and stickerless colors. Which one are you looking for?
Meiying, aolong v2, dayan megaminx, all in stickerless. (just thinking, not 100% on buying them yet)

KenBrace

Meiying, aolong v2, dayan megaminx, all in stickerless. (just thinking, not 100% on buying them yet)

I looked through most of the inventory and could not find a stickerless Meiying or AoLong V2. I do have black and white for both of those, however.

I have the stickerless Megaminx but someone is already planning on purchasing it. If they cancel the order I'll let you know.

allanboss131

I looked through most of the inventory and could not find a stickerless Meiying or AoLong V2. I do have black and white for both of those, however.

I have the stickerless Megaminx but someone is already planning on purchasing it. If they cancel the order I'll let you know.
Thanks! This is a pretty cool deal!