• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling Magnetic Dayan Zhanchi

WCA
2015DAVI03
YouTube
The Spherical Cuber
Thread starter #1
Hey guys, So I'm selling a magnetic Dayan Zhanchi 3x3 that has 8 Neodymium magnets put into the corners so it will stick to most surfaces as strong or stronger than a refrigerator It has been lubed with cubicle weight 3 and maru lube also. I started the auction at $15 US Only. Here's the link to the auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/281740344610

WCA
2015DAVI03
YouTube
The Spherical Cuber
Thread starter #3
I watched RedKB's tutorial on making a 3x3 baby rattle by putting things into corner pieces a a few weeks later I found a few magnets and decided to try it and It turned out pretty cool, I didn't really need the zhanchi anymore though so I thought some collector might want it just to have a magnetic cube.