• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling LOTS of cubes, cheap. 20+ cubes for sale Only selling within the U.S, no international.

Thread starter #1
Hello cubing community. So I have decided to sell the majority of my cubes on the forum. I was into cubing for quite a long time and I loved the hobby, and inquired multiple types of puzzles. Now cubing doesn't interest me, I am into my other hobbies such as running, and cubing is taking to much time away from my job, so thus I have to give up on the hobby. I will keep some of my cubes to solve every once in a while, but the ones I don't solve will go up for sale. For information on the puzzles, most of these have been well lubricated and tensioned, and if anyone needs any pictures of anything, I will be more than happy to provide as many as you need. I will throw in some lube if anyone buys anything in bulk, and you will recieve a discount if buying anything in bulk. Here are the prices for the puzzles I have for sale.
Fangcun Ghost Cube $12 (unsolved, great condition)
Mefferts Gear Barrel $18 (Great condition)
Shengshou Megaminx $5 (no center stickers, so "void" megaminx. Has too much lube in it, tensioned bad, not solved)
Modded Shengshou Megaminx $8 (Great condition, stickers are chipping a bit, unsolved. Traxxas 50k lube and well tensioned)
Shengshou Pyraminx $6 (well lubed with shock oil and well tensioned. No sticker peelings. Awesome condition.)
Z-Cube 2x2x3 $4 (stock puzzle barely played with. Might throw in for free with a large order)
YJ Rainbow Inequalaterial Cube $3.50 (Pretty good condition. You can notice some wear on the stickers from being dropped on the floor a few times. Other wise good turning and tensions)
Bead Cube 3x3 $5 (Pretty cheap quality, screws come loose sometimes. Very rough turning. But it feels cool and is a god collectors item. Stock with no lube or tensioning)
Lanlan Rex Cube $5 (Lubed with CRC Silicone spray and turns pretty smooth. Missing one edge sticker, don't remeber what color. Cube is unsolved)
Mozhi Watchtower $7 (One of my favorite cubes in my collection. Turns very smooth after being lubed with CRC. A little loose but can't tension it because no visible screws. Stickers are a little worn. You can't buy it anymore, so a little rare. Pretty cheap quality but a fun puzzle)
Yuxin 2x2 Stickerless and Shengshou 2x2 $6.50 (Couldn't come up with seperate prices for these 2 so I put it in a bundle. Yuxin 2x2 is very good. Kind of loose and is lubed with maru lube and traxxas 50k. Very clacky feeling. Feels cheap/Shengsou 2x2 is not that great. Lubed with crc but feels hard and dry and not pleasant feeling. Needs a beter tension job)
Dayan 2x2 $11 (New plastic dayan, but needs some work. Feels very smooth but it needs a better tension job, fairly uneven. Needs some better lube, shock oil didn't work the best for this. Z Bright Stickers, fully fitted.)
Qiyi Thunderclap $6 (Very heavily broken in and lubed multiple times. Great tensions, stickers are in great shape. Very smooth and butter feeling. Shock oil worked great. My current main, but I have to give it away)
Shengshou Aurora $5 (Lubricate well with shock oil, good tensions. Very butery smooth. One of my favorite 3x3's)
Yuxin 3x3 $6 (Very interesting feeling. Lube is worn down and feels kind of rough and sandy. I'm sure if you clean out the lube and relube it, it will feel good. Tensions are also kind of uneven. Needs work there. Very good puzzle if you decide to do some work to it)
Dayan Zhanchi $9 (Very gummy, but if lube is wiped out and replaced with better lube, it could be good. Feels fairly tight corner cutting is a little lacking)
Dayan Zhanchi 55mm $8 (Great cube, only thing done to it was some lube and no tensioning so fairly loose and pops when you corner cut a lot. Very smooth but isn't great for one hand
Z Concave Cube $4 (My version is actually pretty good. Almost fixed the screw problem where the screw come loose when playing with it. But still fairly loose and screws might come out. No lube and my puzzle is actually pretty okay)
Shengshou Rainbow 3x3 $3 (Decent cube. Lost one of the screws and had to replace it with another screw and thus, that screw comes loose sometimes and comes out. Lube and an uneven tensioning job was done, but you can't evenly tension it because the screws aren't all the same Has my inital under the yellow center cap)
Shengshou Mirror Cube $5 (Silver mirror cube. Good lube and tension job was done. Feels a little sandy, but overall very smooth)
Z Helicopter Cube $9 (Very fun puzzle and a good challenge. Stickers are in good condition. Lubed good with CRC, although there is some residue on the inside of the puzzle. Didn't tension it, and it feels a little sticky)
Lingao Clock $8 (Pretty much a stock clock. No lube or modding has been done to it. The insides don't match up perfectly with the clocks, so I'm not totally sure if it would be competition legal. Comes with a Champions Cube Store carrying bag)
So those are all the puzzles I have more sale. Like I said I'll be more than happy to provide as many pictures as you need. The prices are negotiable and they aren't final. In terms of shipping, depending on the order the shipping amount will vary. I'll try to make the shipping as cheap as I can and It won't be as much as the actual cube you are buying. I'll throw in a 1x1. Mini keychain 3x3 and a keychain snake if buying a larger order. You can personal message me with any offers and I'll tell you where you can send the money to my paypal. I'll be out of town for 2 days from the time I post this so if you don't get a response quickly don't worry I'll try to get back to you soon. Have a nice day:)

Hello cubing community. So I have decided to sell the majority of my cubes on the forum. I was into cubing for quite a long time and I loved the hobby, and inquired multiple types of puzzles. Now cubing doesn't interest me, I am into my other hobbies such as running, and cubing is taking to much time away from my job, so thus I have to give up on the hobby. I will keep some of my cubes to solve every once in a while, but the ones I don't solve will go up for sale. For information on the puzzles, most of these have been well lubricated and tensioned, and if anyone needs any pictures of anything, I will be more than happy to provide as many as you need. I will throw in some lube if anyone buys anything in bulk, and you will recieve a discount if buying anything in bulk. Here are the prices for the puzzles I have for sale.
Fangcun Ghost Cube $12 (unsolved, great condition)
Mefferts Gear Barrel $18 (Great condition)
Shengshou Megaminx $5 (no center stickers, so "void" megaminx. Has too much lube in it, tensioned bad, not solved)
Modded Shengshou Megaminx $8 (Great condition, stickers are chipping a bit, unsolved. Traxxas 50k lube and well tensioned)
Shengshou Pyraminx $6 (well lubed with shock oil and well tensioned. No sticker peelings. Awesome condition.)
Z-Cube 2x2x3 $4 (stock puzzle barely played with. Might throw in for free with a large order)
YJ Rainbow Inequalaterial Cube $3.50 (Pretty good condition. You can notice some wear on the stickers from being dropped on the floor a few times. Other wise good turning and tensions)
Bead Cube 3x3 $5 (Pretty cheap quality, screws come loose sometimes. Very rough turning. But it feels cool and is a god collectors item. Stock with no lube or tensioning)
Lanlan Rex Cube $5 (Lubed with CRC Silicone spray and turns pretty smooth. Missing one edge sticker, don't remeber what color. Cube is unsolved)
Mozhi Watchtower $7 (One of my favorite cubes in my collection. Turns very smooth after being lubed with CRC. A little loose but can't tension it because no visible screws. Stickers are a little worn. You can't buy it anymore, so a little rare. Pretty cheap quality but a fun puzzle)
Yuxin 2x2 Stickerless and Shengshou 2x2 $6.50 (Couldn't come up with seperate prices for these 2 so I put it in a bundle. Yuxin 2x2 is very good. Kind of loose and is lubed with maru lube and traxxas 50k. Very clacky feeling. Feels cheap/Shengsou 2x2 is not that great. Lubed with crc but feels hard and dry and not pleasant feeling. Needs a beter tension job)
Dayan 2x2 $11 (New plastic dayan, but needs some work. Feels very smooth but it needs a better tension job, fairly uneven. Needs some better lube, shock oil didn't work the best for this. Z Bright Stickers, fully fitted.)
Qiyi Thunderclap $6 (Very heavily broken in and lubed multiple times. Great tensions, stickers are in great shape. Very smooth and butter feeling. Shock oil worked great. My current main, but I have to give it away)
Shengshou Aurora $5 (Lubricate well with shock oil, good tensions. Very butery smooth. One of my favorite 3x3's)
Yuxin 3x3 $6 (Very interesting feeling. Lube is worn down and feels kind of rough and sandy. I'm sure if you clean out the lube and relube it, it will feel good. Tensions are also kind of uneven. Needs work there. Very good puzzle if you decide to do some work to it)
Dayan Zhanchi $9 (Very gummy, but if lube is wiped out and replaced with better lube, it could be good. Feels fairly tight corner cutting is a little lacking)
Dayan Zhanchi 55mm $8 (Great cube, only thing done to it was some lube and no tensioning so fairly loose and pops when you corner cut a lot. Very smooth but isn't great for one hand
Z Concave Cube $4 (My version is actually pretty good. Almost fixed the screw problem where the screw come loose when playing with it. But still fairly loose and screws might come out. No lube and my puzzle is actually pretty okay)
Shengshou Rainbow 3x3 $3 (Decent cube. Lost one of the screws and had to replace it with another screw and thus, that screw comes loose sometimes and comes out. Lube and an uneven tensioning job was done, but you can't evenly tension it because the screws aren't all the same Has my inital under the yellow center cap)
Shengshou Mirror Cube $5 (Silver mirror cube. Good lube and tension job was done. Feels a little sandy, but overall very smooth)
Z Helicopter Cube $9 (Very fun puzzle and a good challenge. Stickers are in good condition. Lubed good with CRC, although there is some residue on the inside of the puzzle. Didn't tension it, and it feels a little sticky)
Lingao Clock $8 (Pretty much a stock clock. No lube or modding has been done to it. The insides don't match up perfectly with the clocks, so I'm not totally sure if it would be competition legal. Comes with a Champions Cube Store carrying bag)
So those are all the puzzles I have more sale. Like I said I'll be more than happy to provide as many pictures as you need. The prices are negotiable and they aren't final. In terms of shipping, depending on the order the shipping amount will vary. I'll try to make the shipping as cheap as I can and It won't be as much as the actual cube you are buying. I'll throw in a 1x1. Mini keychain 3x3 and a keychain snake if buying a larger order. You can personal message me with any offers and I'll tell you where you can send the money to my paypal. I'll be out of town for 2 days from the time I post this so if you don't get a response quickly don't worry I'll try to get back to you soon. Have a nice day:)
I want a large order Pls a bunch of stuff also looking forward to you throwing the things in for the large order thx please contact fast I want puzzles let's work something out I have cash