• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling LE Candy Color GTS2Ms and Force Cubes

Thread starter #1
So I took six regular stickerless WeiLong GTS2Ms and a Sakura Pink, Emerald Green, and a Sky Blue LE GTS2M and swapped all the shades from the stickerless cubes. As a result, I ended up with six pink stickerless cubes and three residual force cubes. The force cubes have their counterpart LE shade stalks due to the random distribution of colored stalks coming from the stickerless cubes, i.e. I didn't end up with 8 red stalks for the red force cube, so instead of having 7 red stalks and a random green one, for sake of consistency, I decided to give them the LE stalks that are guaranteed to have an 8 of each.

MoYu WeiLong GTS2M (LE Candy Colors) - $32 (five remaining)
MoYu WeiLong GTS2M (Red Force Cube) - $25
MoYu WeiLong GTS2M (Green Force Cube) - $25
MoYu WeiLong GTS2M (Blue Force Cube) - $25

They are all brand new cubes. I can do lube service for free (Angstrom, Cubicle, Cosmic, pure silicone, etc.), otherwise will be shipped dry. Shipping to US customers is free. I take PayPal.

Attachments

Last edited: