• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling Gan356X

WCA
2019PATE10
YouTube
KP Perm
Thread starter #1
I'm selling a stickerless gan 356X starting at $50 It has green ges I don't have the other ones but you can buy a set off speedcubeshop for $3. The red-white-blue corner ratles when you shake it. I think you can fix this but idk how to open the corner. Please PM me if interested, but include your country in the message.

WCA
2019PATE10
YouTube
KP Perm
Thread starter #2
I think you are asking a little much. A new one is only $10 more (which is not going to make a difference for someone who is already willing to spend $50 on a cube) and will come with the complete spring and magnet sets, and maybe even more important, a warranty. You are saying that something is already broken (that is probably why the corner rattles) and are still selling it for almost the same price as one that is not broken and even if it breaks can get replaced. If I were you I would try to sell it for maybe $30 (or return it if the warrenty is still valid) so people have an actual incentive to buy yours instead of a new one.
bro it’s just the price i chose if u don’t like it than don’t buy it lmao

also i should have specified it’s an Angstrom cube

WCA
2017KERC01
bro it’s just the price i chose if u don’t like it than don’t buy it lmao

also i should have specified it’s an Angstrom cube
Sorry, have been very annoyed with people lately who ask way too much for used / not in great state second-hand items (not cubing related) who actually get mad at you if you offer them something less. took away my reaction because you are right, I didn't word it very well. Just take it as a piece of advice that you might sell it a little easier if you asks for a little less, but of course, you can do whatever you want.