• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling Entire Collection for Very Cheap! Message if interested

FinnTheCuber!

image.jpg
I will most likely be selling all of these at once. There are a lot of mid to high value cubes that I don’t remember the names of so you can easily make some profit, or find some cubes you like. MSG IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, AND I WILL SHOW YOU ANYTHING YOUR INTERESTED IN!

Mathsoccer

1. Is there an approximate price you're looking for?
2. What are some of those 3x3s/2x2s?

FinnTheCuber!

1. Is there an approximate price you're looking for?
2. What are some of those 3x3s/2x2s?
Hello! Not really looking for an exact price. I most likely will take whatever you offer, as I am trying to get any money off them I can. Some 3x3s are Gan 356x stickerless( with out the extra magnets cuz I lost them) , GTS2m stickerless, and Dayan Guhong v3 M stickerless. The only 2x2 I remember is the valk2 m stickerless, however there are a few really good ones. I ALSO HAVE A GEN4 TIMER AN SOME ASSORTED LUBES.

FinnTheCuber!

Like 2-3 cubes are broken and a few have broken corners. Overall, most are in good condition. The main broken one was a horrible squan. The other non broken squan you asked about is a little magic m I think.

FinnTheCuber!

Yeah I was wondering about the 3x3's and the prices. Also what squan is that? What is the condition of the cubes I see some are broken.
The 3x3 prices are pretty low considering the condition( I would feel bad selling them for a lot). Make me a reasonable offer, and I will most likely accept.