• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling Cubicle Labs Cubes, Magnetic Cubes, and More

Smcuber

Paypal only, please.

International shipping can be discussed in PM. USA shipping is $5 flat rate.

All cubes are lubed/tensioned on the hardware and pieces. (including the big cubes).

Custom Setup GAN 354- $45

Stickerless Valk Power M- $22

Black GTS2 M- $15

Black yuxin 5x5 M- $39

Stickerless Galaxy V2 megaminx- $10

Black Kungfu yuehun 2x2 M- $10

Black Labs Weipo M- $22

Black Pro shop Qiyi square one- $16

SuperNova WuShaung 5x5 black- $20

Cubicle Pro Shop Valk Power M (Stickerless)- $39 signed by mats valk on orange center

Cosmic WuXia M- $24

Lubicle speedy bottle 10cc- $6.50

Pro Shop XingHen- $13

OP Dayan 2x2 stickerless mini- $35

Kilominx- $10

Mefferts Ghost Cube- 30

Last edited:

Galcor117

Just curious, but what do you mean by "Pro Shop Lubed Boron Valk M"? Obviosuly, ik what what pro shop is, but I know that you're not supposed to dunk lubed pieces into the boron solution. Or, you're just advertising an old pro shop valk m that you wiped the lube off and then treated it like normal... making it a scam in some ways.
I'm not trying to discredit you, just confused by what you mean.

Last edited:

Puzzle Cuber

Just curious, but what do you mean by "Pro Shop Lubed Boron Valk M"? Obviosuly, ik what what pro shop is, but I know that you're not supposed to dunk lubed pieces into the boron solution. Or, you're just advertising an old pro shop valk m that you wiped the lube off and then treated it like normal... making it a scam in some ways.
I think he meant that it's a boron treated valk M that has been pro shop lubed.

Smcuber

Basically the lubed core by the cubicle, puzzle cuber is right. I re lube the pieces :)

Smcuber

Alright that’s fine I guess
aight...

the thing is I don't normally boron treat pro shop cubes. I did it this time because I ordered one (accidentaly) instead of a normal Valk3. The price I am selling it for here and on social media is the same.