• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling cubes in Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faz

Former Clock NR Holder
WCA
2009ZEMD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, just selling some stuff I don't need/use anymore.

You can get it at a meetup.
Pay in cash.

Black type A 3x3 cube

Price: 8 dollars
Specs: No stickers on the centers :p. If you buy it, you will have to resticker it. Otherwise, a very good speedcube, and cuts corners amazingly.

20091225142343188.jpg

Mefferts 4x4 with cubesmith bright stickers:

Price: $5

Specs: quite loose, and has bumps on the stickers. Can be a good 4x4 speedcube.

20091225143209591.jpg

Type F cube

Specs: Cubesmith stickers. Not a very good cube, although if it's cleaned out, maybe it can be, but I'm not sure.

20091225142804473.jpg

First person to reply is given priority.

Happy cubing!

Feliks

Last edited:

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
QJ 4x4 and mini ds if still available.

Edit: and white type c, though preferably not signed :D
I have no experience with the cube, but if you used it at the nz champs, it's probably a good cube.

Last edited:

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
Ok, with some of my Christmas money, I'll either buy a mini qj or an ES. I like the size, and at the most recent meetup, I really liked jianziboy's es. I might get either one of those, and a C2 and F2. Is that C a C or a C2. Also, what cube did you use for OH at NZ champs? The red cubeforyou? Because I do have a bit of money, so I want some variety.

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
Faz, do you still want the Maru 2x2? If not, I'm offering it in this thread. It's the one from popbuying, black, still in packet with bottle of lube. Lube's really good, though out of the packet they really need to be loosened and lubed. They can be rather fast and corner-cutting, if you loosen them, though don't blame me if it pops and you can't reassemble it. I've also heard putting es cubies in it, can make it very fast, though I've never dissasembled my cube, so I don't even know if it would work.

$10. (keep in mind, all of this is if Faz doesn't want it, though he has a LL which is supposedly better. Faz, try loosening yours, and using the lube.)

Status
Not open for further replies.