• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling Cubes at US Nationals

Riley

WCA
2007WOOR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello,

I'm selling some cubes at US Nationals, but I probably won't bring them all, so if you want something just tell me, and I'll bring it. I'm also willing to ship, but then you'll have to pay for shipping too. US Nationals is preferred.

Feel free to offer prices too.

1x Dayan + mf8 4x4, black [unmodded, not lubed, less than five solves on it, Cubesmith half brights (bad sticker job, but I'll include the stickers that came with it) - $12

1x V-Cube 5, black (unmodded, not lubed, less than five solves on it) - $12 - SOLD

Special = Buy both the 4x4 and 5x5 above for $20

1x Unopened Rubik's 360 - $5

1x Unopened Rubik's alarm clock: http://www.amazon.com/Made-By-Humans-Rubiks-Digital/dp/B001BLZSNG - Offer

1x Angry Birds blindfold - $4 SOLD

1x Ayi's 5x5x4, white, currently scrambled - $25

5x Speedstack cups, sets of 12: Black, purple, red, orange, and pink. Pink has 1 broken cup. Also comes with bag, but two bags have my name written on them - $12

Trade: White wittwo 2x2 for a black wittwo 2x2

Many random stickers, sticker sets. Just ask!

You can offer cubes to me too. I prefer black much more over white. I'm looking for: a good megaminx, (hopefully good) modded 2x2-6x6's, speedstacks timer v2/v3 or just offer!

You can post here or PM me. Thanks.

Last edited:

iEnjoyCubing

WCA
2011VALL01
I have a decent mf8 megaminx v2 that is white and tiled that I would be willing to trade towards the 5x5x4 (add like $10 as well). Interested?

Riley

WCA
2007WOOR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have a decent mf8 megaminx v2 that is white and tiled that I would be willing to trade towards the 5x5x4 (add like $10 as well). Interested?
I prefer black puzzles, but if I try it out and it's really good, I might be willing.

Could I buy that Angry Birds blindfold?
Sure. I don't know your name to see if you're going to Nationals, but your signature says "... by Nats" so I guess that means you're going. It's the red bird, with the words "angry birds" written on it" too. You can see it there.

I would like the 4x4, but only for a trade. I have a qj megaminx v2 and other stuff, but I guess i would rather just figure it out when I am at the competition.
Maybe, but I probably prefer cash over puzzles. But we'll see.

Thanks everyone.

WCA
2011BOYD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I prefer black puzzles, but if I try it out and it's really good, I might be willing.

Sure. I don't know your name to see if you're going to Nationals, but your signature says "... by Nats" so I guess that means you're going. It's the red bird, with the words "angry birds" written on it" too. You can see it there.

Maybe, but I probably prefer cash over puzzles. But we'll see.

Thanks everyone.
My name is Colin Boyd and I will be there. I guess I'll see you there. Thanks!

Riley

WCA
2007WOOR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have a cube-twist square-1 corner cap if you want, I can just give it to you for free. :)
Wow, that would be awesomely nice of you. I'll take it if you truly don't need it. Thanks so much! I'll try to find something in return.

My name is Colin Boyd and I will be there. I guess I'll see you there. Thanks!
Okay, sounds good. Thanks.