• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling BLACK GTS 3M (SOLD)!!!

trade12345

Yes, it is a black GTS 3M, and it is currently the only one in existence (confirmed by Moyu). They have not mass produced these, and this was custom-made.

Proof in pictures. I took a piece out to show you that it is exactly the same as the stickerless version, just black.

Taking offers. Because this is the only one out there, it won't be cheap. The stickerless one is also for sale.

Edit: Current highest bid is $64. I will leave this up until tomorrow at 11:59 pm EST, and if no one else has offered higher, the cube is sold.

$25 for the stickerless.

Edit2: the cube feels like a standard GTS 3m. Personally I can't really tell the difference between the stickered and the stickerless, solely based on feeling.

EDIT3: This cube is NOT DYED. It is a custom made cube with black plastic.

Edit4: Attached pictures from moyu.

Edit5: still available 10/19/18, offers still being taken

Attachments

Last edited:

xGryff

dude it isnt that hard to make it black just dye it and put stickers bam a gts 3 m black
This guy... clearly you don’t know how this all works. And you’re offering $30? There is only one in the world, minimum should be at least $50. (In my opinion)

Galcor117

I mean,
It’ll feel different because of the acetone so it won’t feel like a GTS3M...?
Plz confirm on the feel

Sion

Yes, it is a black GTS 3M, and it is currently the only one in existence (confirmed by Moyu). They have not mass produced these, and this was custom-made.

Proof in pictures. I took a piece out to show you that it is exactly the same as the stickerless version, just black.

Taking offers. Because this is the only one out there, it won't be cheap. The stickerless one is also for sale.

Edit: Current highest bid is $64. I will leave this up until tomorrow at 11:59 pm EST, and if no one else has offered higher, the cube is sold.

$25 for the stickerless.

Edit2: the cube feels like a standard GTS 3m. Personally I can't really tell the difference between the stickered and the stickerless, solely based on feeling.
Please confirm with cideo and moyu stating it is the only one. Then I will put down the $64 to buy the cube.

trade12345

Please confirm with cideo and moyu stating it is the only one. Then I will put down the $64 to buy the cube.
If you can find another one, by all means you can buy that one. This was custom made from moyu, so I did have anecdotal evidence that this is the only one.

Galcor117

...But he dyed it
I fail to see how it is worth that much
Imho, it’s worth max 45

trade12345

Can you show the evidence of this?
I've been told that I can't for confidentiality reasons.

In short, I had personally made a request for a black cube, to which they replied "we have to check with our production line to see if this is possible. If it is, we can send one."