• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling a Bunch of Cubes for Cheap!

CuberDayz

Cube Cover - $1

Black Moyu Weilong GTS V2 - $12 (Retail $20) (Saving $8)

Black Qiyi Wuque (Not good) - $6 (Retail $21) (Saving $15)

Stickerless Cubicle Pro Shop Volt Square 1 - $14 (Retail $22) (Saving $8)

Stickerless Magnetic Cyclone Boys Feijue - $5 (Retail $13) (Saving $8)

Black YJ YuHu Megaminx - $2 (Retail $12) (Saving $10)

White GuoGuan Yuexiao Pro M - $14 (Retail $27) (Saving $13)

Black Qiyi Thunderclap V2 - $4 (Retail $9.50) (Saving $5.50)

Black KungFu YueHun - $3 (Retail $6) (Saving $3)

Stickerless Qiyi QiHeng Megaminx - $6 (Retail $8) (Saving $2)

Black Congs Design Meiying - $5 (Retail $15) (Saving $10)

Stickerless Xman Tornado(overlubed) - $6 (Retail $15) (Saving $9)

*Note* - If it says black or white it means the color of the plastic...all the cubes that say black or white come with the stock stickers already on them.

*NOTE* - Prices are lowered by me because of 2 things.

1. I would like to offer a good deal for buyers and not scam them and make them pay too much.
  2. I lowered it from retail a bit based on how good I think the cube is in general not my specific one. (Ex. The qiyi thunderclap v2 is bad and not worth $9.50 (remember its personal opinion) so I lowered it because I think Qiyi marketed it too high)

joshsailscga

WCA
2014MORR01
@CuberDayz and @Matthew W just a tip so you don't have to throw out your personal info like email onto the open forum:
In the top right of the screen, click on your username/profile button, click "conversations", then click "start a new conversation" and it works just like email.