• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

SELL: Worldwide shipping. (Even to Asian countries)

Eduard Khil

Hi guys, I’m clearing out the clutter of my collection, and stuff that I do not use often. Shipping is approximately $1.5 to $2 per cube, depending on the weight.

All cubes are lightly used, and the (stock) stickers are in a very good condition. The cubes are used continuously for 2 months, and then put aside and are rarely used for a period of 4 months.

Cubes: (All cubes are black and lightly lubricated with 10K silicone differential oil)
Shengshou 4x4 --------------------------- $4.5 (Transaction in progress)
Shengshou 5x5 ----------------------------- $6.5 (Transaction in progress)
Shengshou Silver Mirror Blocks --------- $1
Shengshou Pyramix ------------------------ $5
Shengshou Megamix ----------------------- $4.5
Shengshou Skewb --------------------------- $4
QJ pillowed 3x3 ------------------------------ $2
Cubetwist Square-1 ------------------------- $4.5

Payment: Amazon gift cards, most preferably. (Like most people in this community, I do not own a bank account nor a credit card. Although I am over the legal age to open such accounts, it would be handy to purchase back to college items from amazon directly)

PM for payment and address.

Last edited:

Eduard Khil

Nope I dont have a paypal account (If i could find a way to set up one without a bank account then yes)

Yup hong kong