• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Second Austrian sub 10 avg of 12 on video! (Rubik's Cube)

dinostef

WCA
2010STOI01

Second Austrian to get a sub 10 avg of 12 on video!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Best average of 12: 9.90 186-197 - 10.73 9.26 9.39 10.15 9.20 (12.32) 9.07 10.73 10.64 9.32 10.47 (8.90)

Cube: Moyu Aolong 57mm

Tips are really appreciated!!!!

It would be really nice if you could give me some tips for improvement!!!

Edit: Oh and please subscribe to my channel!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Thanks for wachting!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dane man

Wow... You are among an elite class of cuber. Congratulations!

Tips? Well, you seem to have reached a speed where the tiniest of details makes all the difference. I guess try learning as many advanced techniques as you can (WV, etc.), try to get "fluent" at them, and practice a lot. Seriously, a this point it seems that it is just practice for fluidity to get better.

You can always get better, but it just takes more practice and determination.

dinostef

WCA
2010STOI01
Wow... You are among an elite class of cuber. Congratulations!

Tips? Well, you seem to have reached a speed where the tiniest of details makes all the difference. I guess try learning as many advanced techniques as you can (WV, etc.), try to get "fluent" at them, and practice a lot. Seriously, a this point it seems that it is just practice for fluidity to get better.

You can always get better, but it just takes more practice and determination.

Thanks for your statement. :) I know and I will contiune to practise and try to get even more fluent! :tu

Anyone else who wants to give me some tips?

TheNextFeliks

WCA
2013POPE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I can't be the only one who thought that said Australian and was confused lol.

Anyway nice job. Like dane man said, it's the small things. Turning faster. If I had good tips, I wouldnt average 15 seconds do yeah.

dinostef

WCA
2010STOI01
I can't be the only one who thought that said Australian and was confused lol.

Anyway nice job. Like dane man said, it's the small things. Turning faster. If I had good tips, I wouldnt average 15 seconds do yeah.

Thanks. And yes this can be confusing but I am from Austria :p The problem is that I can´t turn faster :mad: any tips to get a faster turning?:confused: