• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Searching for nice handscramble algs for practicing fingertricks

FJT97

WCA
2012THIE01
Hey

So when we handscramble or just messing around a bit, keeping the hands busy, we all have some kind of algorithm we just do everytime again and again, often even resulting in the same end state, right?

So that is just some random moves which flow quite nice. Its not really working as a scramble, but it is very well working as a way to practice fingertricks. So i figured that it would be cool to have such an alg which has many, maybe even all, fingertricks in it.

So what is your handscramble alg, how many fingertricks does it include? Maybe we develop a alg with nice flow which has all important fingertricks in it?

sqAree

WCA
2015JAEH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
A handscrambling strategy that works for me in the sense that it's fast and doesn't give me duplicates is to spam parts of J-perms, T-perms and Y-perms, then throw in some random moves and keep going.

I don't think it would be particularly hard to create your alg, just make a list of all fingertricks then decide for an order with good flow.