• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

San Diego Open 2008 (new WR)

Lofty

WCA
2008LOFT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
man crazy...
I heard ealier today from Jun.
I practiced OH today because of it and now my hand hurts lol
Congrats to Ryan! and I hear it was nonlucky too. Is it on video? This makes it much more difficult for me to beat the WR or even get NAR...

ThePizzaGuy92

WCA
2007SEID01
YouTube
Visit Channel
man crazy...
I heard ealier today from Jun.
I practiced OH today because of it and now my hand hurts lol
Congrats to Ryan! and I hear it was nonlucky too. Is it on video? This makes it much more difficult for me to beat the WR or even get NAR...

the 14 was pll skip. I was like right in front of him when he did it :]

i had raced him earlier that day a number of times OH and normal, and i had no idea it was Ryan Patricio[sp?]

H

hdskull

i had raced him earlier that day a number of times OH and normal, and i had no idea it was Ryan Patricio[sp?]

HAHAHAHA, he was the first one I noticed when I went in the room. I was like oh crap, no more placing in the OH. Then, I heard Jeremy F was there and saw his 23s, I was like it's over.

H

hdskull

I know I am fueled even more!
Which is unfortunate since I'm already getting random sharp pains in my hand.

Rest for a week, and your times will magically improve. That's what happened to me, when I went from 3x average to 28 average.