• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Official] Ryan Jones - 7.66 and 7.80 clock averages

Evan Liu

WCA
2009LIUE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Congrats on beating me in the first round, I guess? I'd really learned my lesson from Leaf Town and it didn't start to clock for me until around noon (yeah lame pun). Also yay the solve I filmed is the only one where you can actually see the clocks moving. :p

ryanj92

WCA
2012JONE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Congrats on beating me in the first round, I guess? I'd really learned my lesson from Leaf Town and it didn't start to clock for me until around noon (yeah lame pun). Also yay the solve I filmed is the only one where you can actually see the clocks moving. :p

Thanks - although you definitely showed me up in the final!
And it was also the only solve of that average I was happy with - maybe I should get you to film all my solves at WGC :p

gj but needs moar WR :p

Thanks, and next time maybe :p