• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Ryan Heise Simulator or Equal

bmoke

I think I like the visual or GUI front end of the Ryan Heise Simulator and would like to use it to practice some moves repetitiously, using the keyboard and watching the cube at the same time. My problem is that it does not look like you can load a macro into the Heise sim and reset it when you make a mistake, instead, it resets to a solved cube and you would need to type in a set-up of moves to get into a position you want to repeat again and again.

I can walk through a Fridrich F2L solve slowly and surely, but if I speed up on a real cube, or work on a move that is tough to memorize, then me and the cube get all out of whack. Is there a favorite sim, or a way to get the Heise sim to load a preset condition that I could practice with?

I hope I make sense.

Bill M