• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Running for Cube's Running/Cubing progression thread: learning finishing learning coll.

What is easier

• Total voters
I’m going to try to start practicing 3bld. I struggle with the memo and don’t understand when to stop memorizing and can only solve like 6 edges. Tips would be greatly appreciated

YouTube
Visit Channel
please change the title of the thread for something less confusing like: "Running for Cube's Running for Cube's/Running for Cube's progression Running for Cube's thread: learning finishing learning finishing learning Running for Cube's Running coll. Running for Cube's Running"

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
please change the title of the thread for something less confusing like: "Running for Cube's Running for Cube's/Running for Cube's progression Running for Cube's thread: learning finishing learning finishing learning Running for Cube's Running coll. Running for Cube's Running"
Lol I don't see how the current thread title is confusing. Makes perfect sense to me. Now if you took a look at my progression thread title...

Yeah good point.

I registered for a comp! I’m so excited. But I can’t say which one yet until it gets closer to then is what my dad says,

Sorry guys, but basketball started and I took a break from running. I know it’s stupid because I’m a pretty new member and I named myself running for cube but I haven’t been enjoying running and I’m thinking of quitting. I might take up another sport other than just basketball.

YouTube
Visit Channel
Sorry guys, but basketball started and I took a break from running. I know it’s stupid because I’m a pretty new member and I named myself running for cube but I haven’t been enjoying running and I’m thinking of quitting. I might take up another sport other than just basketball.
basketballing for cube