• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

ruffleduck's Thread

ruffleduck

YouTube
Visit Channel
Soo... end of semester is killing all of my time and motivation for cubing. I still prioritize chess and (independent) math study as hobbies, so I basically spent no time on anything cubing-related for over a month. and... I'm pretty sure I am going to have to basically relearn the sune algs if I want to use them effectively again. It's somewhere in my head, but that head is now super sluggish. I probably will not relearn them for a while. This is the same thing that's happened to T ZBLL, I'm afraid.

Jorian Meeuse

WCA
2022MEEU02
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
Soo... end of semester is killing all of my time and motivation for cubing. I still prioritize chess and (independent) math study as hobbies, so I basically spent no time on anything cubing-related for over a month. and... I'm pretty sure I am going to have to basically relearn the sune algs if I want to use them effectively again. It's somewhere in my head, but that head is now super sluggish. I probably will not relearn them for a while. This is the same thing that's happened to T ZBLL, I'm afraid.
I recognize the cycle of learning a lot of ZBLL, forgetting almost everything, not relearning them until it's really all gone, trying to relearn and regretting you didn't practice the algs more.
It sucks.