• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rubik's Magics

ExoCorsair

WCA
2007CHOI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So far, I've only found eBay sellers (and I cannot use eBay) and places like cube4you.com and 9spuzzles.com... I've used cube4you and I am unsatisfied with the service he's provided, plus the shipping costs more than I am willing to pay and takes a really long time...

Anyone know where I can try to get one, whether it be elsewhere online or in a store?

TimMc

Premium Member
WCA
2009MCMA01
I just bought a Rubik's Magic today. I've got to say that it's intriguing. It's probably not everyone's cup of tea but in comparison to a Pyraminx I reckon it poses a bit of a challenge... then again, it's easy to take the logic behind solving a cube and apply it to similar puzzles, but when you try something different like a Square 1 :p

>=D