• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rubik's Cube Vector

badmephisto

YouTube
badmephisto
you should have died.

-just kidding hahaha! no but really its nice :) very web 2.0 looking. Now just attach a flashy BETA sign to it somewhere.

wddglr

thanks! i was thinking of that! haha.

maybe someone can play around with it? i mean, i made it for that purpose. :)

wddglr

haha.. this isnt just a picture..
its a complete drawing of a picture. but being a vector graphic, you can resize it as much as possible, without it loosing quality. or in other words, making it huge and not seing it all pixelated.
:)

blah

brah
WCA
2009LIAN03
YouTube
blahcel
haha.. this isnt just a picture..
its a complete drawing of a picture. but being a vector graphic, you can resize it as much as possible, without it loosing quality. or in other words, making it huge and not seing it all pixelated.
Okay, yeah, I know what vector means. But what would I want an image like that for? (It's really just an innocent question, no offense intended.)

wddglr

Everything looks nice to me, except for the most left part. That looks like it is cut-off a bit to early. There should be some black around the stickers
Thank's i'll work a bit on the left side and update.
any more suggestions?

and yes, you can use this to make your cube wallpapers, or to even make a poster.. or even use it in a big banner at some wca competition.. to attract more cubers... make stickers.. whatever.

Want to hide this ad and support the community?