• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rubik's Cube Puzzles That LOOK Close To Being Solved, But Aren't | #shorts

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
Haha all of my morphix type puzzles are in the state shown and I just don’t intuitively know how to fix them.
I don’t have any morphix puzzles except a pyramorphix (2x2), but you can fix a twisted “tip” by holding it at the back and doing a really easy alg: R L’ R’ L. You’ll have to do it either 2 or 4 times, depending on which way it’s twisted.

Ben Whitmore

I like positions like this, they can be pretty interesting and sometimes extremely difficult. Here's another example that I found for someone a few years ago:

and probably my favourite one, on 4x4 (but you're only allowed to do Rw and U moves):

povlhp

Haha all of my morphix type puzzles are in the state shown and I just don’t intuitively know how to fix them.
There is the small triangular corners as well.
use beginners method to turn the corners.Sexy moves to turn lower right front. Turn D to get a small triangular corner there. Try the 2 otherorientations. If that does not work, try the other small triangle. Small triangles can have 3 positions each.