• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rubik's cube art and Google

lilkdub503

WCA
2010WARR01
Well, Google scale would actually be 10^100, wouldn't it? Dope though, I always love how Google runs their corporation, their workers flake off most of the time and make big bucks.

LewisJ

Well, Google scale would actually be 10^100, wouldn't it? Dope though, I always love how Google runs their corporation, their workers flake off most of the time and make big bucks.
More like, the workers bust ass and do awesome work for most of the time and flake off once in a while to have fun, but even their fun is awesome work. If a worker at google would be goofing off all the time, chances are REALLY good they wouldn't have been hired in the first place.

Joker

YouTube
Visit Channel
This might be a lil off topic, but since its about google, go on google, punch in "Epic Box" without the quotes and click I'm feeling lucky...random epic box lol