• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

rubiks.com DIY + PET stickers good? (was: GOOD CHOICE?)

Meju

i am planning to get a white rubiks.com DIY and 6 sets of PET stickers, would that be a good choice? Thanks

veazer

both rubiks.com diy's are good choices, but why six sets of pet stickers? you should just get their pvc stickers... they last forever as long as you don't pick at them.

veazer

But do you really think he needs six sets... isn't that a little extreme?

I don't like them because I'm colorblind, and the PVC stickers seemed to help.

veazer

Nah, the PET Labels are the better stickers.

No they aren't, they're the cheap paper stickers that come with storeboughts. The PVC ones are the better ones...

I've never needed my second set of pvc stickers, but i have had to replace a set of pet stickers on another cube, but it was due to me forgetting to trim my fingernails and thus, peeling stickers way too quickly.

And, sidenote... couldn't you get both for the price of six sets of pet stickers... and some lube as well (even though it is only helpful for a few days)