• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

rubik's 360

puzzlemaster

WCA
2008LAUD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
hey guys i looked for a thread on this but didn't find one so i figured i'd start one myself... has anyone seen this puzzle yet?? it looks like soo much fun!!!! i think the idea's ingeniousss... i can't wait till they come out on the market haha :D it looks like fun

DavidWoner

The Punchmaster
WCA
2008WONE01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Chuberchuckee

From what I've read and heard (the Rubik's company has done a good job of spreading the news of the 360 through the press), the 360 is like the Magic because there is only one solved state.

So it will probably hold your interest for the first few solves. Then it will lose its novelty after you try doing the same thing over and over again.

Nevertheless, I'm interested in seeing if and how the 360 will be implemented in WCA competitions...

AvGalen

Premium Member
Rotterdam (actually Capelle aan den IJssel), the N
WCA
2006GALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
From what I've read and heard (the Rubik's company has done a good job of spreading the news of the 360 through the press), the 360 is like the Magic because there is only one solved state.

So it will probably hold your interest for the first few solves. Then it will lose its novelty after you try doing the same thing over and over again.

Nevertheless, I'm interested in seeing if and how the 360 will be implemented in WCA competitions...

You didn't do a very good job describing this. The 3x3x3 only has one solved state

And not every Rubik's puzzle is done in competition. I expect this one not to be included. It might show up in competitions as a price though

YouTube
Visit Channel

As said above, thats not exactly what happens with the magic. The magic is solved the same way, every time. This is more of a puzzle, where you have to figure out how to get it through. I think it will be fun, not just for the first few solves.

DAE_JA_VOO

You didn't do a very good job describing this. The 3x3x3 only has one solved state

LOL yeah. If i'm not mistaken, most puzzles only have one solved state.

Chuberchuckee

And not every Rubik's puzzle is done in competition. I expect this one not to be included. It might show up in competitions as a price though

Oops.

I stand corrected. What I said was stupid and inaccurate. Disregard my previous post. :(