• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rubik's 360, Rubik's revolution, Axis(Axel) Puzzle, Mastermorphix

EvanCahill

I was thinking about selling my rubik's 360, Rubik's revolution, Axis puzzle (Axel), and mastermorphix on ebay. All puzzles are lightly used and show little signs of wear. How much do you think these would go for combined on ebay? Would I be better offering free shipping or selling them individually. Thanks for your input and PM me if interested. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7RJN4oseE4HX3pGSXNBeVNYX2s&authuser=1

Last edited:

Berd

WCA
2014LONG06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Selling my rubik's 360, Rubik's revolution, Axis puzzle (Axel), and mastermorphix. All puzzles are lightly used and show little signs of I would also be interested in trading for an 8x8 or for other puzzles PM me if interested or reply if you have any questions in general.
I don't know if you'd be able to trade this for an 8x8. ..

Animorpher13

WCA
2015ELSP01
you should probably sell them individually and with free shipping. That's what i will probably end up doing. And you can probably get more money too because the casual ebay shopper doesn't know much about rubik's cubes. Make sure you have a good title, description, and pictures though.