• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Roux 4c Guide (L4EP)

AlgoCuber

This is for beginners who need a little help in this stage:
I only learned Roux a few days ago (my main method is CFOP) and I had a little trouble at this stage. I hope beginners find this helpful!

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
This is for beginners who need a little help in this stage:
I only learned Roux a few days ago (my main method is CFOP) and I had a little trouble at this stage. I hope beginners find this helpful!
Good document, I would love if you develop on it more, and explain a bit more about fingertricking the L4E cases in Roux LSE as well.

AlgoCuber

Good document, I would love if you develop on it more, and explain a bit more about fingertricking the L4E cases in Roux LSE as well.
The fingertricks are kinda easy to figure out yourself, and this is mainly aimed to help beginners. Also, V1.1 is done. I fixed some minor mistakes and misinformation (in the "Other cases" section)