• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Robert's OLLCP table (100% complete)

Robert-Y

WCA
2009YAUR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq2MYrmu606CdFFuallJVFRDQm9FUm44ekoxbDRwQVE#gid=0

David Woner asked me around 3 weeks ago if I had a list of all my OLLCP algs. Unfortunately I didn't which motivated me to create a list and fill in the cases which I can already deal with. It turns out if I get every alg I knew before, and took their mirrors and inverses, I would know around 75%+ of OLLCP. So one or two weeks ago the table was 75%+ complete then I decided to finish the rest of the table by myself.

Then sooner or later, Justin (Cool Frog) offered to help copy and paste algs from my original list of OLLCP algs into a table. Not only this, I soon found out that Brest is actually pretty decent at finding algs. He has contributed 10-15% of all algs. He also helped me with checking each alg and its AUF. If there's a name next to the alg that means I got the alg from this person, or this person told me about the alg. If there isn't a name, that just means either I found the alg myself or perhaps couldn't remember the source. If you scroll all the way down you can click on the links and take a look at Justin's videos. He hasn't made videos for all of the algorithms though (yet).

This table is suited for me. I recognise OLL first then CP. I've found particular OLLCP algs for each OLL so that after you recognise OLL from a certain orientation, you never need to do U2/y2 before actually starting the alg. Unfortunately this could be troublesome for those who recognise CLL first then EO. But hopefully you wont "suffer" too much from the U2s. I am not proposing that you learn full OLLCP, only the good cases where the OLLCP algs are roughly the same quality as the standard OLL alg.
This table doesn't quite suit left handers, but if there is enough demand, Brest and I would be wiling to make another table for left handers.

Special thanks to Conrad for his awesome tools (Algorithm translator and Visualcube). Thanks anyone else who has contributed to this table.

All the images and algorithms are (of course) free to use, but please credit me (images and most algorithms) or Brest (some algorithms).

If you have any suggestions for improving the look of the table, or you think you have better algorithms which you found yourself, or there are any mistakes, please contact me either in this thread or simply PM me instead.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Jaycee

YouTube
Visit Channel
Huh. I have no plans of ever learning OLLCP (even part of it besides COLL, which I already know) but this is still really amazing. I think I speak for mostly everyone when I say thanks Robert, Cool Frog, and Brest! :D

ottozing

Platinum Member
WCA
2012MCNE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
some algs you may or may not like :p

B3 C - M' x' U' R U L' U2 R' U2 R
B4 C - L U2 L' U2 R' U L U' M x
B6 C - R U2 Rw' F R' F' Rw U' R U' R'
C6 C - z D' R2 U R' D R U' R D' R D
D6 C - y' Rw U2 R2 F R F' R U2 Rw' or y' x' Rw' F2 R U' R U R2' F2 Rw x
E2 C - R U' R' U R U' y' Rw' U' R U' R' U' L U2
E3 C - R' U Rw' F R F' Rw U2 R' U R
E4 H - Rw U R' U' Rw' F2 R2 U' R' U' R U R' F2
E6 C - R' D R2 U' R' U' R U2 R2' D' R or y' F U' R' U R U F' R' U2 R
F1 C - R' U R U2 R' U' R U2 R' U' R U' R' U R
F4 C - Fw U R U' R' U R' U' R' U R U' Fw'
F4 H - y2 Fw R U R' U' R' U R' U' R' Fw'
F6 C - R' U R2 D Rw' U2 Rw D' R2' U' R
F6 I - y2 Rw2' D' Rw U Rw' D Rw2 U' Rw' U' Rw
G2 C - R' F2 R U2 R U2 R' F2 U' R U' R'
H3 F - y R' F U R U' R2' F' R2 U R' U' R

Robert-Y

WCA
2009YAUR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks I forgot mention something. I'm working on ZBLL (not actively at the moment), so it's probably be better for people to take look at that document after it's been released (you'll probably have to wait a few months though...), that's why there is a "lack" of many COLL algorithms. Also there are many good resources for COLL already like http://cube.danrcohen.com/coll.html for example.

(Most of the algs you've listed are basically mirrors of the ones in the table apart from 3 or so XP)

Last edited:

Cool Frog

I couldn't stop myself. Pityfull bump wif update.

I Know at least 86% of OLLCP by now, I have some different cases than the ones listed in here (Usually reflections or inverses or something that was there before it was updated some more)

I have been posting videos of execution on the bottom (They are generally right after learning so they kinda suck) I plan on redoing the videos and posting more.

ALL A-F sets have been learned, Along with B/F + R/L +L/Ffor the G set (And obviously COLL)

This has all been learned rather easily and could easily be done in a month or two (Lol me and procrastinating + final exams+ other responsibilities)

Robert-Y

WCA
2009YAUR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sometimes I do. A lot of the times whenever I do OLLCP, I can see that I will get a U perm or an EPLL skip so hopefully it will be worth using OLLCP in a particular situation. But I've never gotten a sub 10 avg of 12 on 333 using OLLCP on every solve. I find it more useful for OH and big cubes.

Brest

Staff member
YouTube
Visit Channel
This OLLCP document has been updated. Originally sorted by EO across and CLL down, there is now a second page with all of the same algorithms sorted by CP across and OLL down.