• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

joshisboreds progression thread (sub 20 3x3. 10/57 oll)

joshisbored

WCA
2023ECKM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
wow, havent posted in my progression in a while. i took a break, but i got go-cubes for christmas, and those are really fun. i managed to get a 1.2~ 2x2, but i dont have a screenshot (it was on the go-cube) i just got a 25, and im really excited for the huge jump between 29-25.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-10 21.13.11.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-10 21.13.11.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 14

Jennah

method is cfop and i do 4 look last layer and i do a really scuffed version of f2l that sucks so im learning full
@joshisbored I would recommend starting to learn full PLL, the algs look scary at first, but trust me, once you learn a few you'll see that it's not that bad (i'm learning full PLL right now). I don't recommend learning all of the f2l algs, unless there are a couple of cases that are extremely difficult (don't worry about it too much though, if you believe that you need to learn all of the algs, after some more practice you'll notice that you don't need a bunch). Instead, do these two things: (1.) Watch this video by Jperm. He explains that there is an extra step of beginner intuitive f2l that can be taken out to make it more efficient and (2.) Start learning lookahead. I am not very good at lookahead yet because I just started, but slow solving will help you see the whole cube. It's kind of like playing a song on a instrument; slow practicing and getting %100 accuracy will make it very fluent in no time.

Good luck!!! I am working on some of these things aswell :)