• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Road to sub-10 with ZZ (ZZ progression starts after some pages since this was previously used for something else. Don't mind about the poll)

How fast do you think I will become with my method?

• Sub-12

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Sub-11

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Sub-10

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Sub-9

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Sub-8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sub-7

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

V Achyuthan

WCA
2022SUND04
YouTube
Visit Channel
My averages with waterman compared to the big 4 (I know full OLL PLL CMLL and about 130 ZBLL, and I suck at EO

16 Waterman
18 CFOP
18 Roux
20 ZZ
20 Petrus
nice averages
Mine are
9.5 CFOP
12 ZZ
12 2 holes
16 Roux
19 Petrus
25 Mehta
I know full OLL, PLL, CMLL, COLL, 150 ZBLL, and I am pretty good at EO.

2 holes method Discord server

V Achyuthan

WCA
2022SUND04
YouTube
Visit Channel
nice. I haven't fully learned 2 holes so i wouldn't join that.
this has beginners, intermediate and advanced solvers. so you can join if you want to.

Today's updates
Today's Ao200

Total solves = 200

Finished generating algs for L5EP cases and RL5EP.

Total time spent = 4 hours

Today's best Ao5
9.89 (PB)

Today's best Ao12
10.52 (PB)

Today's best single

No. of Sub-10s today

everyone, I have got an online comp tomorrow.
I have to prove that this method is as good as other methods when under nerves.
so wish me luck.

everyone, I have got an online comp tomorrow.
I have to prove that this method is as good as other methods when under nerves.
so wish me luck.
Did great in online comp. Got a 11.27 Ao5 with 2 holes with a 8.35 single. (37th out of 503 people)
Got a 53.53 Ao5 for 4x4 with a single of 43.67. Average is little better than what I average now, and single is nuts. That single was so good. (18th out of 131 people)
In case your wondering how it went - 4x4 -
3x3 -

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
Or a worse version of Mehta
This is just a worse version of Ribbon
Please stop giving negative comments. And this is not a worse version of ribbon it is actually better than CFOP in terms of TPS.
@xtreme cuber2007 I agree. Every time im on this site, I always see someone making negative comments to either me or someone else and Im sick and tired of it. Its ridiculous how many people is here and acting more dumb than me and thats saying something. I dont know what new method he proposed but it is now removed because of these shitty comments. People should have the right to post a new method they came up with without everyone saying "This is a worse version of ____" and stuff like that and Its ridiculous. btw I would like to see how the method works DM me on discord about the new method.

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
@xtreme cuber2007 I agree. Every time im on this site, I always see someone making negative comments to either me or someone else and Im sick and tired of it. Its ridiculous how many people is here and acting more dumb than me and thats saying something. I dont know what new method he proposed but it is now removed because of these shitty comments. People should have the right to post a new method they came up with without everyone saying "This is a worse version of ____" and stuff like that and Its ridiculous. btw I would like to see how the method works DM me on discord about the new method.
But what if it is just a worse version of something else? It’s not being mean, it’s just telling the truth. It’s better to tell them it’s bad than to say nothing and have them thinking that it has potential.

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
But what if it is just a worse version of something else? It’s not being mean, it’s just telling the truth. It’s better to tell them it’s bad than to say nothing and have them thinking that it has potential.
I'd rather think wrong and happy about a method than sad or mad but right about that same method. I like to give things a chance (unlike yall big-4 users)

LBr

WCA
2022FOGG01
rewind back the clocks...

i agree. If you tell them that it is worth it they will never reach their potential. The objective of comments like these that may come across as mean are actually constructive and helpful

YouTube
Visit Channel
I'd rather think wrong and happy about a method than sad or mad but right about that same method.
Those thoughts then, are misguided. I get that your statement is largely opinionated, but if you are happy and feel accomplished by doing something inventing something which you never really invented, do you really have the right to remain content about it? Additionally, I don't why one would have any reason to be sad or mad about it, at least in this scenario.
I like to give things a chance (unlike yall big-4 users)
Are you discriminating people who use the big-4 as people who don't give things a chance? That's simply wrong for reasons that are self-explanatory.