• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

RELEASE !!! Wushuang 5x5 speeding Cube --Qiyi Mofangge Cube

MoFangGe

Wushuang 5x5 RELEASE ! ! Ingenious and Matchless !

===============================================

Color Option :Black /White/Primary

THINNER STICKER
Stickers of Wushuang imported from Germany with itself factory equipment. More high-bright ,much easier to distinguish,more thinner than ever.It will bring different sense feeling .

SAMLLER SIZE
62MM mini size , compared with other 5x5 speedcube will be smaller, but more suitable for high-tips when it turns .

LIGHTER WEIGHT
136.2g of sticker version , but stickerless version will more lighter than sticker ones . Lightweight will reduce the burden of the fingers and speedup the solving

OUTER LAYER WIDENED DESIGN
Specific to big-cube, widen the outer three-layers part . Tremendously improve the controllable ability,make it mush easier for high-tips .

REVERS-FEET DESIGN
We design the reverse-fee base on the Two-stage feet of the inner-circle , it oblivious improve the Anti-pop ability .

ANTI SPLIT-LEVEL
Maximized the edge wing , enlarge the contact area in the meantime can reduce the split-level happening effectively .

THE ANTI-STICKY DESIGN
Contact area of the Corner pieces and Anti split-level design coordinate working provide the outstanding Anti-skicky ability

UNIFY-MOLDING TECHNOLOGY
Center pieces are made under the unify-molding technology , surface of the parts will be more smoothly , more stable and accurated

OPTIMIZED ROUND CORNER DESIGN
Smaller inner round corner ensure it more stable . Bigger outer round corner provide the outstanding corner cutting ability

Outer laeyer reverse Corner-cutting

Outer layer Corner-cutting

Mid-layer Reverse Corner-Cutting

Mid-layer Corner-Cutting

===============================================

Products will be available until 10th.Aug .2016( Beijing Time )

Wushuang ,maybe the best 5x5 speeding cube in the world . You deserved one, go and make a pre-order on your local shop .
11.jpg
外观特点超薄CS贴纸.jpg 外观特点更轻的重量.jpg 外观特点更小尺寸.jpg

Chree

WCA
2013BROT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Since they haven't even made a good 4x4 yet, I might take a pass on this. But I'm wouldn't be surprised if they surprised me. We'll see what the reviews bring.

REVERS-FEET DESIGN
We design the reverse-fee base on the Two-stage feet of the inner-circle , it oblivious improve the Anti-pop ability .

A cube that's oblivious to pops. My skepticism is alleviated. :)

Abo

Since they haven't even made a good 4x4 yet, I might take a pass on this. But I'm wouldn't be surprised if they surprised me. We'll see what the reviews bring.

A cube that's oblivious to pops. My skepticism is alleviated. :)
Speedcubereview posted a vid on it this morning, sounds like it is slightly better than moyu and yuxin, check out the vid for yourself on YouTube tho

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
I could pick on the English in the original post, but then it occurred to me: what must it be like when an American company translates marketing materials into Chinese?

I'll wait for a few reviews to come out. I've been trying to exercise patience in upgrading from my SS 5x5. I was thinking I would go with a Bochuang. This should help me hold off for another couple weeks

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
Here is the review of the Wushuang 5x5
It looks good, but the first reviews of the Yuxin 6x6 were decidedly unimpressive, and now there seems to be consensus that at worst it's on par with the Aoshi. I think in order to get a reliable idea what it's like there need to be a few different reviews from people who are handling non - promo cubes.