• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Relearning OLL and PLL

CubeAddict

I read many users relearning all their permutations because of a faster alg. Where is the best site to learn this? Dans station, Mackys site?

Thanks

Erik

WCA
2005AKKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Personaly and I think that is among other too, I relearn about all PLL alg. When first learning OLL/PLL you often take 1 set of algoriths i.e. Joels', Dan's, Macky's etc. But when you are getting faster you begin to dislike some of them and start looking for other algorithms. So relearling, in my case, PLL is still going on and on and on, I recently changed 2 of my algorithms. Find the algo's that fit you well...

doubleyou

I tend to choose algs that in wich I find a nice pattern of movement. this is why Dan Knights J perm is on my top three list. :)
I know its fast too, but I am not THAT much in to speed, more just the algs heh

sometimes changing the actual alg can be avoided tho. sometimes you can look for new cube rotations to change the execution of the alg.

doubleyou

it just has a special move for R'U2 that I like. and the ending is REALLY fast and easy.
I got it from Jo?ls page on the fingertrick-section. you can watch a video of it too.