• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Regarding cubezz.com

Raymond Goh

Hi all,

Ordered some cubes from cubezz.com last week, checked out via paypal.
However, items are still not being shipped after one week, no replies from they feedback and email line.
I would like to know if this is normal or should what should I do next?

AirbusCube

WCA
2015SKOT01
I paid for an Aochuang two weeks ago+registered shipping. I have not received any tracking number. I don't even know if it has been sent. Probably last time i order from cubezz.com. I have sent a message, but no answer.

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
From what I've heard, they just came back from a Chinese holiday or something. So the delay is kind of expected.

EDIT: Also, hey you're from Singapore!

Last edited:

Yarco

YouTube
Visit Channel
I just ordered an Aofu and Aochaung from them and had no problems. I've ordered from cubezz 3 times and always receive my cubes in exactly 7 business days. In Canada at least, they take about the same time for a Cubicle order to reach me, because Cubicle takes several days to ship.

I know it doesn't help your situation but I've only had positive experiences with them.

Amaan

YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm worried, usually orders take 2 weeks to come to UK, I ordered a 2x2 aurora 1 month ago, as well as a mega minx a concave cube and a moyu pyraminx, they have all been shipped but it's been over a month, I ordered a guanlong and weilong about a week ago(WEEK AGOOOO) And its not shiped?? This is a major problem as my cosine is having the same issue as me!

Amaan

YouTube
Visit Channel
Also not to memtion I have contacted them for over a week, email and website, but no reply, this is a major issue and now I'm thinking twice about this website!

RageCuber

WCA
2014RYAN03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I ordered a moyu pyraminx and an aosu, it supposedly shipped the 21st. It said it would come between 7-21 business days
So I'm not worried yet. But with all these people having trouble I'm starting to wonder...