• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Redi Cube Discussion Thread

YouTube
channel/UCXAdCUZOgWTZetTaYonwPDg
Reviving this thread because I developed a subset for the second layer+LL of redi cube. It's called RSLE (couldn't think of a good name). There is an explanation on the document but basically the algs are used to solve the last edge of the second layer while simultaneously solving the whole cube.

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FpCdzdZA2A0d_cMQanKeWzdwVTf_jgdLrpEJLkNadzI/edit

(if ur on mobile the formatting might be messed up)

hopefully this helps someone

dm me on insta @thevalk3 if you have any suggestions to add

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage...
Reviving this thread because I developed a subset for the second layer+LL of redi cube. It's called RSLE (couldn't think of a good name). There is an explanation on the document but basically the algs are used to solve the last edge of the second layer while simultaneously solving the whole cube.

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FpCdzdZA2A0d_cMQanKeWzdwVTf_jgdLrpEJLkNadzI/edit

(if ur on mobile the formatting might be messed up)

hopefully this helps someone

dm me on insta @thevalk3 if you have any suggestions to add
That’s really neat! When I get a Redi Cube (hopefully the new Yuxin one) I’ll definitely try this out! It doesn’t seem too hard to learn. Do you know how many more algs there would be? As you said, this is not necessarily all of them. Or is it? I have no idea. ;)

YouTube
channel/UCXAdCUZOgWTZetTaYonwPDg
That’s really neat! When I get a Redi Cube (hopefully the new Yuxin one) I’ll definitely try this out! It doesn’t seem too hard to learn. Do you know how many more algs there would be? As you said, this is not necessarily all of them. Or is it? I have no idea. ;)
Yeah so there are probably A LOT of more Algs, but I just picked some easily recognizable cases. Maybe if this gets good feedback I could make this a whole algset