This is the race to sub 15 thread. Come here when you have graduated from the sub 20 thread.
~Copied from race to sub 20 but edited~
The purpose of this thread is to motivate cubers!
Here are the rules:
1. No spamming - No reserves.
2. Please be honest - it's not a win or die thing, just have some fun and competition
3. Use the scrambles I give you. I will be using WCA scrambles on CSTimer.
4. We will be using the AO12 (average of 12) system, not AO5 or AO100.
5. The scrambles/results will be out when I do them. It will last ~3-4 days.
6. If you forget or miss the week's race, do not post them late. You can compete next time.
7. Please submit using a timer that gives you the times in x.yz format.
8. Submit your times on this thread. (duh)
9. If you hit sub-15 (3 times in a row), then you can go to the sub-n thread.
10. Anyone who does not already average sub-15 is welcome - ANYONE MAY JOIN AT ANY TIME! - (althought the sub 20 thread may be a better option)
11. You may join with a special condition if you like, such as one-handed or using a specific alternate method. If you do not specify a special condition, your results will be assumed to be normal two-handed speedsolving.
12. You graduate from the thread when you have successfully completed sub-20 rounds three times with no over 20 second rounds in between.
13. Once you've graduated, you're welcome to compete again with a special condition; if you do this, you will not be treated as an alumnus and will be included in the regular results.
14. NO VIDEOS ARE NEEDED, if you really want to, you can post the video (please embed) and also write the times down below.
15. WCA RULES ARE MY RULES!
16. Finally, LETS HAVE SOME FUN!
P.S. PRACTICE! PRACTICE! PRACTICE!