• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Race to sub X on 3×3

should i learn coll?

• yes

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters

Mattecuber

Hi guys, i recently got sub 15 and now i average low 14, but i want to get sub 14 by the end of November: amy tips? if you need to see how i solve tell me and i will post a viedeo of a my ao5. this thread will be expecially for me to take track of my pb and good averages.

Mattecuber

Hi guys, i recently got sub 15 and now i average low 14, but i want to get sub 14 by the end of November: amy tips? if you need to see how i solve tell me and i will post a viedeo of a my ao5. this thread will be expecially for me to take track of my pb and good averages.
i finally did it: i'm sub 14. next goal sub 13. sorry if i haven't uploaded but i am very busy. hope i have the time to upload some pbs/good times and averages

Mattecuber

pb ao50: 13.17, also sub 13.50 ao100. i was very busy this month but i still had some time to practice. also 12.47 pb ao12 and 11.31 pb ao5. i don't think i will upload in a while, but who knows.

Mattecuber

pb ao50: 13.17, also sub 13.50 ao100. i was very busy this month but i still had some time to practice. also 12.47 pb ao12 and 11.31 pb ao5. i don't think i will upload in a while, but who knows.
after 6 months I'm back on this forum, even though i faild the sub 13 avg at my last comp, i average 12.1 seconds with a sub ten pb ao5 really excited to be again on this platform, but I'm not gonna post in a while, soo... wait for my next updates, if i have any and if I don't quit cubing, byee (you're a great community, i love y'all)

Mattecuber

Hiiii back again, but maybe this is the last time, idk lol. At the comp I did GREAT, sub 3.6 2×2 avg and 11.51 3×3 average with an 8.44 SINGLE!! so happy, thank you all and if you were wondering my times in comp my wca id is 2022VARC02, byee