• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Race to Sub-X on 2x2 Format

Which do you prefer?

• Other, if so, please reply with your idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
Like I said on the other thread, before yesterday, the thread had not been replied to since October 5.

Yes, but now that thread as been started up again, and it has more replies and is older. There is no reason for it to be replaced. As @cubeshepherd said, we appreciate you running your thread while the original was dead, but now it has been started up again.

Edit: cubeshepard also mentioned that he wouldn't mind you running the thread if you want, so it's not like you're being replaced by someone else.

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
Yes, but now that thread as been started up again, and it has more replies and is older. There is no reason for it to be replaced. As @cubeshepherd said, we appreciate you running your thread while the original was dead, but now it has been started up again.
To be honest, I didn't know that another 2x2 competition thread existed before I started mine.

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
That is a perfectly valid reason as far as I am concerned

I'm not blaming Ben for making his thread. The old one was dead until recently. I'm just saying that now the original is back up in running, and that cubesheperd would be happy to let him run the original, we should revert to the first sub x 2x2 thread.

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
I'm not blaming Ben for making his thread. The old one was dead until recently. I'm just saying that now the original is back up in running, and that cubesheperd would be happy to let him run the original, we should revert to the first sub x 2x2 thread.
I completely agree and I see no valid reason to keep making new threads of the same topics, for no reason when there is a perfectly good one already going.

It is like me saying we need a new thread for "What cube to get" when there is already a thread for that. That is why repeat threads get merged together since new threads just clutters up the forums for no reason.