• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Race to sub 20 3x3

Ernest Fowler

WCA
2016FOWL01
Hey guys, I noticed some of the sub-20 races haven't been active for over a month, so I decided to start one.

So, here are the rules:
  1. No spamming the thread.
  2. Be honest with your times.
  3. You can simply join by saying so.
  4. Use the scrambles that I give you(I will post 12 weekly).
  5. We are using AO12 for this race.
  6. When posting your times, just give the individual times and not the average.
  7. Post your times by the due date - If you can't, then compete next week.
  8. I will post a comp every Monday, if I can. The due date will be on Friday.
  9. Use the WCA rules.
  10. You can join even if you're not even ready to go to sub-20. You can join anytime.
  11. Cubers graduate to sub 15 once they reach sub-20 averages 3 times, with no solve going over 20 seconds.
  12. Give each other tips!
  13. HAVE FUN!!!

Members*

Ernest Fowler - 0

Sub-20ers
None

Hall of Fame
None

Happy Cubing!!!:)

*Numbers next to names represent the amount of times the member has gone sub-20.

Aerma

Premium Member
WCA
2015MANN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Why didn't you just post new scrambles and results on the other one? I'm sure nobody would have minded, a 1-month hiatus isn't that long. If it was something like 6-month hiatus that might warrant a new thread :)