• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

R4 for Nintendo DS

*LukeMayn*

WCA
2009MAYN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
you can buy cheap DSTT's from here
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.10401
has all the stuff needed to start downloading games and it only costs $18 with 2gig space o_O!!!!!

But do you know whats really funny... I only heard about these things recently (yesterday) and you happened to hear about them at the same time...... did you stalk my msn......... *quickly looks both ways*

shidonii

YouTube
Visit Channel
The site LukeMayn said is good for all the DS Flash Carts. I would advise you to not to get the R4 as it is expensive compared to some of the other ones out there, and after all, they mostly all do the same thing.
www.dealextreme.com or you could try find a store around your area that sells them.

blade740

Mack Daddy
WCA
2007NELS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have a SuperCard DSONE, and I have to say, it's about as good as I can imagine. From the little research I've done, the DSONE has the best compatibility with homebrew and *ahem* "backups". I have never had a problem trying to run anything, and it has never crashed/frozen on me while running.