• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Quiting-Selling All Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkcube1

YouTube
Visit Channel
So I quit cubing and am going to sell my stuff. Just PM me and we can work out a price for the cubes. I won't be selling everything, just most of it.
All of the 3x3 and 2x2 cubes have nice stickers from cube smith.

Rubiks Snake-New
2x2 Eastsheen-Very well worn in. (It's a really nice eastsheen)
2x2 Lanlan- Arguably one of the best 2x2's. Very nice.
Old Type A I- Good condition
Type F- Still in good condition
Edison- Very old. Needs tightening.
Type C I- Very smooth.
Ghost Hand- Has crappy stickers on it and have only done a few solves.
4x4 Eastsheen- Very loose and crappy. I'll probably just through this away.
4x4 Lanlan- Have done 4 solves on this. It's very nice but very big.

Last edited:

tkcube1

YouTube
Visit Channel
You're probably gonna regret quitting and selling your stuff...

Na man cubing is sorta boring. And right now I'm failing school, in a band, and am playing 2 varsity sports. I get home every day at around 7 and spend the rest of the time doing hw. Weekends its all sports and band practice. I literally cant find time and its just not to fun anymore. I think I said in my first post I will be keeping some of the stuff. And to everyone else, I have been looking at your PM's (AHH pms. lol immature), I just don't have that much time right now to figure it out. I'll do it tomorrow.

ElderKingpin

YouTube
Visit Channel
cubing doesnt have to be quit, you can hold it off, its not like you HAVE to cube. Cubing only takes a few seconds.

We cannot lose another cuber, Nooo.

tkcube1

YouTube
Visit Channel
I mean yea I know I'm decent I guess and I always show off to some of my friends that I can do one when people are at my house but like, I'd much rather takes those hours I've spent and use them on basketball, or like guitar or something. It's consumed wayyyy to much of my life.

AndyRoo789

Premium Member
You don't have to entirely quit, you can just take a break/cube less.

I hope you still pick up a cube every now and then.

tkcube1

YouTube
Visit Channel
You don't have to entirely quit, you can just take a break/cube less.

I hope you still pick up a cube every now and then.

I mean I guess I have. My parents make me solve it in front of there guests at their dinner partys that we have way to much off. Last time 2 dudes were too drunk and made a bet on how fast I could solve it :/ .

tkcube1

YouTube
Visit Channel
Haha. I will probably continue making some reviews so people can learn about some more cubes before I sell them. And yea during the summer I might be able to do a couple solves a day. Also bad news. I put all of my cubes and everything into a box in my closet, and now there not there. I need to go find them -_-

cubestack

Oops, I thought this thread was for people who want to buy his cubes???
Anyway, I'm not against people having their opinion on a cuber quitting, and I believe as well that you should not completely quit though:p

DcF1337

Unless you really need the money, I don't think it's worth selling away your cubes. Think about how much nostalgia they'll bring 10,20,30 years down the road when you pick up one of your cubes and start solving it.

Personally, I don't cube on a regular basis anymore. I do a few solves every now and then, but that's it. I still buy cubes though, I like to see my collection grow. I can't bear to part with my cubes, because they remind me of who I am... or at least who I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.