• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Quite a few questions about lubix lunhui and lubing

RaresB

Premium Member
WCA
2011BOST01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey gys i just got my lunhui in the mail and i was really pleased with it. I bought it from icubemart and i think it came lubed. Does icubeart or dayan lube it. I wanted to lube it with lubix but i dont know if i can lube over the existing lube or if i'll have to was it out. Also the lubix lunhui came out. and i feel obliged to get it. I liked my lubix ultimate alot more then my normal guhong so i dont know if i should. Ill prbly wait till someone in my class gets one. So what are your opinions.

Vinny

WCA
2011VECC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You can probably just put the lubix in. It should be fine. If you're still unsure, you could always just clean it out like I did, but it probably won't really make much a difference. I cleaned mine out because I did the 48 point edge mod and also lubed the centerpieces and core, so I just wound up cleaning it up anyway...