• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Quick cube questions answer asap please

ZamHalen

In your kitchen.Where do you keep your toaster?
WCA
2014ZAMO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I really need answers to some questions quick so.
First is a black type A really worth $13 (on cubesolvers.com) or should i get a slickcube for $11(US seller on Ebay free shipping).
The only rubik's DIYs left are white, are the cubes i mentioned better than the rubik's DIY.
Please answer quick because i want to make a decision quick.
Thank you,
E.ZamHalen

cmhardw

Premium Member
WCA
2003HARD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
First is a black type A really worth $13 (on cubesolvers.com) or should i get a slickcube for $11(US seller on Ebay free shipping).
The only rubik's DIYs left are white, are the cubes i mentioned better than the rubik's DIY.
Please answer quick because i want to make a decision quick.
Thank you,
E.ZamHalen

Heads type A, Tails Slickcube. Came up tails, go with Slickcube.
The cubes you mentioned are better than the DIY.

Took less than 20 seconds to answer, and I put absolutely no thought into my response whatsoever either.

If you post threads like this, asking people to answer QUICK, you'll get replies like mine. People put just as much thought into the reply as you put into the question.

For future reference, and hopefully where you will place better questions, there is a thread for questions like these. It's called the One answer question thread

Chris

JTW2007

BattsMan
2008WARL01
First is a black type A really worth $13 (on cubesolvers.com) or should i get a slickcube for $11(US seller on Ebay free shipping).]

That depends. Do you want a Type A or a Slickcube?

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
In my opinion, slick cubes are decent.
But don't compare to other types.

Example 1: If it were good, do many world class speedsolvers use them?
Example 2: How many speedsolvers use them, in comparison to other types. If the ratio of people using slick cubes is high, its a good sign, theyre good. If its low, then you can assume the opposite.

waffle=ijm

Waffo
WCA
2008MANA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Whats so funny about it i need faster times:rolleyes:

it's not the cube, it's the cuber.

Like, you should just get a cube, try it out, if you don't like it, get another one. I went through 3 Rubiks.com DIY, 2 Type-C, a Type-F, a Type-D, and a bunch of hybrids, until I finally settled on Old Type-A (which I later modded)

So go ahead and get a slickcube. People's opinion are based on their personal preferences. You're not them, so you don't have to listen to them say that so and so cube is the best cube because that's what they said, NOT YOU. Seriously, if that cube fails and you hate it that much, get over it, and get another one.