• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

question on the eastsheen lettering

cubes

what does the A, E, P, C, and M mean in front of the numbers because I am a little confused i searched the threads and couldn't find one like this.

TomZ

The only difference is the packaging. (but maybe P indicates a promotional cube)

masterofthebass

Premium Member
WCA
2007COHE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
And again... another non-unique thread. There's been fifteen threads where this question has been answered. I'm getting very annoyed, even if you did search the forum. Please, just look a little harder before creating a new thread.

PS... this is another reason for a hardware sub-forum.

Lucas Garron

Administrator
WCA
2006GARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
"eastsheen letter" gave two results, and the second was highly pertinent.

That site is so bad I'm not even going to try to start pointing something out about every sentence.
Let me say it's got some blatant lies and misrepresentations (possibly not intentional), in addition to horrible writing.
Bookmark it (or download the text, in case it gets changed) and come back to it in a year. It will provide immense entertainment! :)

Also, how about using the beginner's forum? It's a great place to ask for clarification if you're new and don't know something. ;)